The KQ Newsletter--
Your best karma-changing resource on the web.
Issue #025, June 2014
Monday, May 19, 2014. Published periodically.
Announcing... *** "Action Thoughts" *** and... Enhanced audio-video content on how to change your karma coming soon!
Enhanced Downloadable content
The new enhanced audio quality "Action Thoughts" are now available for listening directly on the website. (The text is viewable as a downloadable image on site.)
- Hearing the "Action Thoughts" on your computer or mobile phone gives you a direct connection with the healing sound energies of Nalin K. Nirula and Renoo Nirula.
- Beyond the sound vibration packet that you hear, there is also the karma-changing empowering, healing energy packet that vibrates in your consciousness to help create the changes in your life's directions that you want.
The audio will be available soon as a downloadable audio for you to conveniently store for handy reference. Other digital audio-video content will be
available also soon.
For more, we invite you to visit the Karma Blog.
"Action Thought" for May 19, 2014
Here is the "Action Thought" for today... To hear the audio Click here to go to the Karma Blog page.
“Hearing the Hidden Messages”
Words said can very often mean different things to different people. The same sentence can evoke different understandings and passions. This happens because of the place one is, when one hears what is being said.
The brain can tune out or tune down the sound and the message depending on the mandate given to it by the listener—the orientation the listener has at that time.
For example, where a political party has has won by a landslide majority in the general elections, and it’s spokesperson says in a televised appearance, that they would not be vindictive against any of their losing opponents, and that they will hold everyone in the country, including
their losing opponents—by the hand, and walk with them to progress and success, this can be taken in two diametrically opposite ways.
The alternative understandings
Those who are hopeful and uncomplicated in their understanding, naïve really, will take this as a very generous and positive statement. They would think, ‘how noble and magnanimous are the winners! How statesman-like to say they will even take care of their adversaries.’ Nice!
The adversaries, however, will interpret this type of being taken care of very differently—they would not really like to be taken care of in this way. They would take the message as a serious threat to them, and even to their liberty and freedom; because for them the message will be—‘be led by us, by the hand, or else!’
Being politicians, the losers would definitely have experience of political thinking and dealing with political rivals similarly, and so they would take this as a promise or a warning by the winners. ‘Line up, or else!’
Most statements have different implications and meanings for different people depending upon where they view this from. Getting to the different
levels of alternative understandings that can be heard from one message is not difficult.
Getting the proper context and understanding
Wishing you well...
Be with the Force!
Nalin K. Nirula and Renoo Nirula
- One can start by looking at the person making the statement and considering where that person is positioned, and from which platform and background is he speaking from, and with what authority. One should also consider the impact of this statement on different listeners, depending upon where they are placed.
- This should, in fact be the first thing the listener should consider, before opening up their understanding to what the other is saying or has said. This will place the listener optimally to get the maximum nuances and understandings of a message, a comment, a statement, that might appear to be simple, straightforward and harmless. Such an orientation of the listener can provide understanding of what the message might mean to different listeners who have a particular or different background and position.
- The positioning of the speaker, the other listeners of the message—and oneself—all derive different and multiple layers of
information contained in that same one message. The hidden layers in the messages can be decoded by alert and open inquiry that places oneself in the position of the other, in this way.
P.S. If you like this e-zine, please do a friend a big favor and "pay it forward." If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting the
"KQ" Newsletter Subscription page for your free
Copyright (c)2008-2013 by getting-positive-karma-now.com,
A-14, Anand Niketan, New Delhi-110 021. Thank you for your interest
in "KQ". We do not allow republication of our full
newsletters and articles. However, you can post a portion (no more than
90 words, 1-2 paragraphs) of our content with a live link back to our
(www.getting-positive-karma-now.com), or a link to the
specific article you are quoting from.
THE SMALL PRINT:
We encourage all visitors to use the information here and on our
website as a resource only to further their own research. The
information on and through this site is for informational and
educational purposes only.
Finance related information: Nothing published on this
site should be considered as financial advice. You should consult a
financial adviser prior to making any actual investment or trading
These works are based on current events, SEBI, NSE and BSE
filings and releases by other bodies corporate in India and abroad,
press releases, interviews and what we've learned as karmic and
financial journalists. The works may contain errors and you should not
make any investment decision based solely on what you read here. It's
your money and your responsibility.
Other information: Nothing in this Newsletter
or on the
website should be considered as financial, medical, legal or
other advice. You should consult health, legal and other appropriate
professionals and advisers before taking any decisions in these areas.