Advanced Wealth Building Strategies Seminar
Next Seminar: July 3-4, 2009
We share our practical, experience-based wealth building knowledge and strategies in an "Advanced Wealth Building Strategies Seminar". The Seminar is organized in a workbook and internet access materials format. Suitable for those considering investing more than RS. 75,000/- per year.
Next Seminar date: July 3-4, 2009. (Use the form below to pre-register.)
The Advanced Wealth Building Strategies Seminar is geared for those who have at least one year's experience of investing in the Indian stock markets, and who seek to create wealth for themselves over a period of time. Especially meant for those who have had experience in investing in the stock markets directly or through mutual funds.
- Whether you have gained or lost in your investment efforts, you will benefit from these sound strategies.
- NOTE: This is not for traders, gamblers or for the 'get-rich-quick' person!
- Fill out the Pre-application form at the end of this page and submit to ensure your seat in the Seminar. Please double check the information you fill out for accuracy.
- Eligible candidates for the Seminar will be informed by e-mail/phone.
- Seminar fees and other details will be communicated to you on your being pre-approved for a seat in the seminar.
- Seminar dates and Venue: Friday-Saturday, January 30-31, 2009, New Delhi.
- Very limited number of seats available.
- To identify and define one's investment objectives and review one's investment style.
- To develop a detached mind-set towards the investment activity and portfolio, with wealth creation and preservation as the primary objective.
- To learn and use strategies for preserving one's capital and savings.
- Back-test the strategies on a dummy investment model.
- Understand how to re-balance one's portfolio in light of changing economic and market conditions on a regular basis.
- To take responsibility for decisions in the matter of investments.
- Open to anyone having at least one year's experience investing in the equity markets, and
- Should be able to invest a minimum of Rs. 75,000/-per year in stocks, mutual funds, savings, for the long term.
- Must have internet access, and access to a computer/laptop, and know how to use basic Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
Return to Home from Advanced Wealth Building Strategies Seminar 2009