Karma Definition List
Here is the key karma definition list and a glossary of related terms. You may also use the Search Engine below for a local site search for any term or query relating to karma definitions or topics of this website.
KQ or KARMA QUOTIENT
3 TYPES OF KARMA ACTION IN TIMELINES
1. ...Currently fructifying - Being experienced at present, which arise out of past individual actions.
2. ...Growing & Developing - To be experienced in future, arising out of past individual actions.
3. ...Seed karma - Being created in seed form in the present to grow, develop and be experienced in future.
3 TYPES OF KARMA ACTION in QUALITY & RESULTS
1. "Karma" (Good karma): Positive benefit received, due and being created in material existence, where one receives success, pleasure, name and fame, wealth and so on. We can call this 'good karma'. It positions us to remain in the material universe.
2. "Vikarma" (Bad karma): Negative results received, due and being created in material existence, where one receives pain,ill-health, disease, failure, lack of success, dissatisfaction. We can call this 'bad karma'. This also positions us to remain in the material universe.
The karma and vikarma results are receivable in the material plane of existence such as we experience in our lives. Since the accumulated karma is necessarily so vast that it cannot be experienced in one limited lifetime, there is the need for a constant re-appearance or rebirth of the individual consciousness. Explore this in the proof of reincarnation article.
Karma and Vikarma are actions that are 'binding karma', binding the individual conscious or soul entity to constant cycles of rebirth (reincarnation). As there is constant binding karma being created during the course of living—both out of conscious deliberation and inadvertently, this is considered virtually an 'eternal' situation requiring endless cycles of rebirth.
3. "Akarma" (Super karma): 'not karma', the most significant type of action or karma. This has no binding karmic consequences—in other words this is 'spiritual' or liberating karma. This spiritual akarma frees one from the cycle of reincarnation and rebirth and allows the spiritual consciousness (soul) to achieve its original unchanging position in the spiritual universe that has none of the temporary and transient qualities of the material universe.
We can call this 'super karma'. It places us in our natural non-materially bound plane of existence. This terminates material karmic consequences permanently.
To summarize the Karma definition List for Events and situations: these are of two types, each having three sub-sets--
3 TYPES OF KARMA CREDITS or KCs
For the sake of simplicity let us refer to the types of karma generated as good karma, bad karma and super karma. The related responsibilities and consequences can be termed as accumulation of 'Karma Credits' or KCs. These KCs can be of three types--positive (good), negative (bad), and inactive (super).
Positive and negative karma require balancing out in the material karma universe, and is therefore 'binding' to the material universal existence. From this understanding, the so-called 'good' karma is actually not desirable from a long-term basis as it perpetuates the 'karma syndrome' --birth, death, old age and disease in repeated cycles of existence.
The 'inactive' or Super karma has no future binding consequences and it also has the power to remove the bindings of positive and negative material karma.
In other words, Super KC removes all material karma with its painful and distressing consequences, and is therefore the most desirable type of karma to get and create.
Continuity of karmic action though time and space
For all these results and events a continuity of life experience is necessary.
This is because one time-bound and limited lifetime is inadequate to experience the sum total of karmic accumulations and consequences.
Such a state necessarily leads to an observation and inquiry into the phenomenon of reincarnation and rebirth, and an exploration of what it means in our daily lives. It is a subject of this web-site.
The karma definition list is a summary of the detailed knowledge and understanding of the workings of events, effects and causes through time and space, and the continuity of existence. Here is an article on proof of continuity of existence and reincarnation. (Link opens new window)
This will give you a personalized understanding of karmic workings validated from your own life experience, making these karma definition items and their underlying reality easier to connect with.
A practical understanding of the karma definition list as the 'karma credit family' is explored in detail here Next--To Karma and Winning, and What is Karma Theory Free-- 4 Karma Success Tips. Try these quick and easy to practical tips and evaluate the response yourself.
Go to Changing Your Karma help from Karma Definition